Thumbs up Thumbs down Thursday #3


Another Thursday, another Thumbs up Thumbs down post. Read here for the back story of why I started this.


Thumbs up for fall! We have had the worst heat and humidity but I think the weather pattern has finally broke and we are heading into fall...my favorite time of year!

Thumbs up to my husband for putting up with me for the past 20 years - today is our anniversary :)

Thumbs up to Marie from the Hands on Teacher for posting about a great science experiment she did with her class. Click here to see the post.

Thumbs up to Ms. Shope from Ms. Shope's Class for a great post about anchor charts. Click the picture to see the post!


 Thumbs up to Runde's Room for a fantastic blog post called Friday Art Feature - I am... The idea is so creative, if I had a classroom I would SO do this! (click the post name to see the incredible art).



Thumbs down to all the people that don't keep their doggies safely behind closed gates! In the past 2 weeks I have seen 3 little doggies run through busy intersections just narrowly making it. I even jumped out of my car to try to grab one of them but he was so skiddish he just ran the other way.

Thumbs down to the woman (who was on the larger size) wearing a short dress, bending over to get something from a bottom shelf - and no I wasn't at Wal-Mart! Please be mindful when you are wearing a dress, no one wants to see what you've got on underneath!


Your turn to share :)

Best,



1 comment

  1. Thumbs Down #2 made me chuckle!! :)

    Thanks for your kind words!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!